- Great career opportunity
- Flexible working hours will be considered
- Role is based at Lindfield
- Category: Sport & Recreation
- Sub-category: Management
- Location: Sydney
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
To view the full job description click here
Working closely with the Board the focus of this role takes responsibility for the overall strategic and operational delivery of all the clubs services. You will be directly responsible for the successful management of game day operations players and spectators enjoy their experience.
• Establishing structures and processes, that effectively deliver quality services to all who involved with the rugby club;
• Administration and implementation of Club policies and duties (as determined in conjunction with the Board) on a day to day basis;
• Oversee all the communication to members and sponsors;
• Develop and manage the annual budget;
• Plan and successfully execute all game day activities;
• Build a sound working relationship and open communication with local junior rugby clubs. Ensure that talent identification strategies are in place and reviewed on a regular basis;
• Build a sound working relationship and open communication with local junior rugby clubs;
• Ensure that talent identification strategies are in place and reviewed on a regular basis.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE:
• Strong people skills;
• Prior experience working in a membership based organisation with a deep understanding of membership administration and servicing;
• Event management experience;
• Experience in working with volunteer boards and committees;
• High level administration experience;
• Good written and verbal communications skills;
• Rugby experience desirable but not essential;
• Computer & IT skills with intermediate competency.
A competitive salary is being offered.
For a confidential discussion or a copy of a more detailed position description please email Paul Bruce, -email@example.com
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please call - 0407426592
Applications close 30 January.
If this sounds like you, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
In your application word format preferred, you should include;
1) a covering letter addressing the roles key criteria
2) your resume
3) indication of the remuneration you are expecting.